The use of this Website is subject to the acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- Stefano Buonocore, Marco Galletti and Andrea Zoppolato decline, to the maximum extent permitted, any liability for damages deriving from the use of this Website and any further website reachable through any link thereto;
- no warranty is released in relation to the accuracy of the information reported in this Website;
- no information reported in this Website shall be considered, under any circumstances, as provision of legal consultancy services;
- any possible download from this Website shall be considered at the discretion and under the risk of the relevant user and Stefano Buonocore, Marco Galletti and Andrea Zoppolato decline any liability for any consequent damages to software or hardware, loss of data or any further consequence.
Stefano Buonocore, Marco Galletti and Andrea Zoppolato, pursuant to GDPR EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) and to any further applicable rules in relation to personal data processing, acknowledge that this document describes the management formalities of this website (the “Website”) in relation to the processing of personal data of the Website users.
This policy shall not apply to any further websites possibly visited by any user and reached through any link and/or icons on the Website (such as, for instance, the LinkedIn icon at the bottom of the home page of the Website), given that in such cases the relevant privacy policies shall be applicable.
- DATA CONTROLLERS
As a consequence of the access to this Websites personal data concerning identified or identifiable persons may by subject to processing. The data controllers shall be Stefano Buonocore, Marco Galletti and Andrea Zoppolato. The firm may be contacted at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CATEGORIES OF DATA SUBJECT TO PROCESSING
- Navigation data;
- Information voluntarily disclosed by users
- PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
The data processing is exclusively aimed at allowing Stefano Buonocore, Marco Galletti and Andrea Zoppolato to execute their professional assignments.
- PLACE AND FORMALITIES OF DATA PROCESSING
Any personal data shall be processed at the offices of Stefano Buonocore, Marco Galletti and Andrea Zoppolato in Udine and/or Milan, as well as by the staff of the firm duly authorized and under the control of the data controllers, the above in compliance with the principles of article 5 of GDPR.
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
Any data subject shall exercise the following rights pursuant to articles 15 and following of GDPR: request the data processor to access the personal data (article 15), i.e. the right to receive any information concerning the processing; the amendment of the data should such data be uncomplete or incorrect (article 16); the deletion of the data (article 17); the limiting to the data processing (article 18); the data portability (article 20), i.e. the right to obtain in a structured mean of common use copy of the personal data; the right to challenge the data processing (article 21), to waive the consent previously given and to challenge before a competent control authority should the personal data be processed in breach to any applicable rule. Any request connected to the exercise of such rights shall be destined to the following email address: email@example.com.
Udine-Milan, 1 April 2019